Your privacy is very important to us. Discretion is our number one priority. No sensitive or classified information will be disclosed or provided by CCG under any circumstances. Please contact us regarding any questions or special requests.
Providing Professional, Relevant Training in
Whether a novice or advanced in firearms, our training is designed to take your skills to the next level. Our expert instructors are dedicated to ensuring you master the tactics, techniques, and procedures required for your next role or assignment.
Our custom-designed courses are designed to improve your speed and accuracy while enhancing your overall firearm proficiency. We accomplish this by developing or increasing your familiarity with, and understanding of the parts, operation, safe handling, and employment of firearms used by military, law enforcement, and civilians.
Firearms training can include pistols, carbines, rifles, machine guns, crew-served weapons, and foreign military equipment.
** Some instructions are limited to law enforcement officials. Please contact us for further information.
Firearms Core Skills (Pistol and Carbine)
- Safe handling and operation of firearms
- Familiarity with common types of firearm
- Firearm set up: mounting sights and optics, slings, accessories.
- Shooting Technique: Body positions, grip, sight picture, sight alignment,
trigger pull, and follow through.
- Firearms manipulations and immediate actions for clearing malfunctions
- Reloads: Combat and Tactical
- Carry Methods: Open & Concealed
- Shooting Positions: Static & Moving, Use of Cover
- Safe and expedient draw from holster and re-holstering
- Transition from rifle to pistol
- Multiple target engagement
- Improving shot speed and accuracy
- Sights and optics (iron, red dot, holographic, lasers, thermal, night vision)
Long Range Shooting / Sniper / Designated Marksman
- Mission Tasking of Snipers or Designated Marksman
- Types of Long Range/Precision Rifles
- Mission Specific Gear and Equipment
- Shooter and Spotter Roles and Responsibilities
- Scopes, Optics and Ballistic Data
- Observation, Reconnaissance, and Reporting
- Camouflage, Concealment, and Hide Sights